Wisconsin Candle Company is an artisan candle company located in Waunakee, Wisconsin. We have been handcrafting soy candles, handmade soap, natural bath & body products and more for 11 years! Our goal is to provide high quality products with respect for our environment and a healthy lifestyle. All of our products are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. We use the best ingredients available and choose to work with companies that are socially and environmentally responsible. Thank you for supporting small businesses! ring aromatherapy with each breath and enduring satisfaction. Our products are hand-poured and made with a 100% soy and vegetable wax blend, making them non-toxic and safe for you and your pets, with lead-free cotton wicks and we never use phthalates or parabens. Create a spa experience in your home with our strong and healthy natural fragrances. Our collection offers a variety of classic and unique scents for every occasion. They also make a great gift for everyone. All of our candles and wax melts are hand poured daily in small batches to preserve freshness at our studio in Wisconsin
Don't forget to trim your wicks to 1/4" before relighting!
Browse our collection and shop our all-natural soy essential oil candles. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team.
Tuesday – Friday 10-5
We can’t wait to see you in person again soon!
We will be closed for an extended Holiday break from 12/25 to 1/8.
Any online orders placed during that time will be shipped when we reopen.
Thank you so much!
The Wisconsin Candle Co family
WE ARE HIRING!
PRODUCT PACKAGING AND PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Part-time weekday and weekend hours available. Duties include:
• Efficiently and accurately label and package candles and other products made on-site.
• Keep inventory and work area stocked and organized.
• Assist with candle production, as needed.
• Assist with picking orders, as needed.
• Lifting and carrying boxes up and down stairs will be required.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
The perfect candidate is:
• Efficient and very detail-oriented
• Excellent at time management
• A self-starter
• Able to work as part of a team, but also work well independently
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Able to lift and carry 25lbs up and down stairs
Please inquire for an application. firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Normal Hours! Tues & Thurs 10-6 Wed & Fri 10-5 Sat 10-4